53-million people in the United States suffer from arthritis, 300,000 of them are children. The Arthritis Foundation, Orange County provides services to those suffering from the disease and raises funds for research. Arthritis Foundation Executive Director Teresa Dinh and Walk to Cure Arthritis Committee Chair Kanna Place join KSBR News Director Dawn Kamber on this edition of "Collage."
Find out what's happening in our community Mondays at 7pm with Dawn Kamber on Collage.
- April 20 Children's Bureau Orange County
- April 27 Santa Margarita Water District
- May 4 Garden Grove Strawberry Festival
- May 11 American Cancer Society Mission Viejo Relay for Life
- May 18 Mission San Juan Capistrano
- May 25 Project Hope Alliance
- June 1 National Association of People Against Bullying
Saddleback College Cinema/TV/Radio students have twice been named "Best DJ" in the National Student Production Awards. Esmeralda Olamendi received the honor during the 2012 National Student Electronic Media Convention. Besides radio, Saddleback College has courses in TV and Radio News, Film Production, and much more.